We believe that health is a manifestation of balance, both within the body itself and between the body and the external environment. When the body is internally balanced and in harmony with the external environment, energy flows smoothly throughout to nourish all organs and tissues. By adjusting and stimulating the flow of energy through integrating acupuncture, physical therapy, and oriental medicine, we stimulate the body's natural healing ability to maintain health and protect against disease.
- Acupuncture is an effective alternative to some medications
- Acupuncture may be supplemented with herbal compounds
- Acupuncture effectively combines and enhances Physical Therapy programs
- Acupuncture provides proven pain management without side-effects
- Acupuncture treatment for internal disorders, stress, and addiction
- Acupuncture is paid by health insurance plans which cover/offer Physical Therapy benefits
ABADIE INTEGRATIVE THERAPY provides the environment, attitude and expertise required to promote health and healing of the mind, body and spirit. The goal is to treat the whole person, not just the symptoms, to effect a lasting change in an individual's wellness.